Is it time for you to face your first tarot session? Are you still wondering what on earth are you going to ask your tarot card reader?, Here we are to help you with some interesting questions to find out your right answers:
- What area(s) of my life needs major improvement right now?
- When will I get married?
- What is my biggest roadblock at the moment?
- How can I assist my dad with his anger issues?
- What should I focus on right now?
- What message does my spirit guides/nature have for me?
- What should be my immediate focus in life right now?
- What do I need to know to get along better with my husband/wife/father/mother?
- How can I stay happy at work?
- How would a job switch impact my career at this point?
- How can I feel at peace with myself?
- How can I improve relations with my co-workers?
- What should I know about my career at this stage?
Few other open ended question ideas include:
- How can I be good at …?
- What is the best time …?
- How can I improve my chances of …?
Which is the best choice amongst …?
Though the possibility of constructing such questions is endless, one should still try to work out the best possible combinations of questions which he/she think would effectively answer his/her queries, before going for a Tarot session.
Share your experience
Which question(s) did you choose to explore? Feel free to share your experience in the comments sections below!
Join us as we look forward to providing you with more such motivational and personal growth methods, here.